Palabora Copper Bursaries
Selection and qualifying criteria
- Grade 12
- High performing 1st or 2nd year undergraduate students already enrolled and not currently receiving sponsorship;
- Students living with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Currently Unemployed
- Further selection will be a Psychometric Test and an Interview
- Youth, aged between 16-35 years
- No criminal Record
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Communication Studies
Human Resource Management
Bursary application notes and instructions
Bursaries are awarded initially for one year. Renewal is subject to satisfactory academic progress and conduct during the year of study. The bursary covers full payment of registration, tuition, accommodation fees, meals & books allowance and 6-8 weeks’ vacation work per year. The bursary is subject to terms and conditions which can be made available upon request.
On completion of tertiary studies, the bursars may be placed on Palabora Copper’s Graduate Development Programme subject to certain terms and conditions.
How to apply:
To view full advert and apply, please visit our website on www.palabora.com/training_opportunities.asp . Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Certified Matric or June results or full and recent academic record (if the applicant is already a tertiary student),
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- Acceptance letter from the university of your choice
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2020 No late applications will be considered.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted applicants. If you do not hear from us by the 15th of December 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful. No regret letters will be sent.