Useful Information about the freerecruit.co.za website.
Established in 2013, Freerecruit.co.za is a free recruitment platform for companies to post jobs online for free and for job seekers to find jobs. At freerecruit, we are driven by the extremely high unemployment rate within South Africa. Our aim is to help curb this by bridging the gap between companies and job seekers. We found that too many websites display incorrect information or old/expired jobs with incorrect methods for application.
It is for this reason that Freerecruit has created a safe and helpful environment with useful information and resources. Our website is always current and up-to-date with businesses posting new jobs every day.
Our mission is to assist job seekers to find work and also to help small businesses find staff for free.
We are proud to have the tools and resources available to assist recruiters and job seekers. The recruitment service we offer is free, we do not charge candidates and neither do we charge companies/recruiters to post their jobs. Employers can post unlimited jobs online for free. This affords many small companies an opportunity that they wouldn’t otherwise have had.
Being able to offer this recruitment service for free create’s a positive impact on the unemployment rate we are facing. Not only does this change the lives of unemployed people and that of their families, but also the future of our country.
Although the site has been optimised for mobile use, we would recommend you use a PC for a better user experience.
Register your CV for free
As a job seeker, you can register your CV for free and find the best jobs in South Africa. We have found that a lot of companies or recruiters are not actively placing job posts but rather going through CVs using our site. They will then contact candidates privately requesting further information from them. For this reason, it is important to register your CV online. Some additional features for job seekers include:
- An easier to use and more targeted job search engine. Advanced filters make it easier to filter and find the latest jobs in South Africa.
- A resume manager. Job Seekers can signup and register their CV for free using our predefined resume CV submission form.
- Candidate Dashboard. Sleek design and easy to navigate. There is also an option to private message employers.
- Job Alerts. Never miss another job opportunity with Job Alerts. This will allow any registered user to save their searches and manage alerts as new jobs become available. Candidates can select to be emailed daily, weekly, or even fortnightly.
To get started, create a profile and create your online CV for free, for employers to find you:
Once you have done that you can create job alerts for any job vacancies that become available in your area. You will receive an email with a link to apply for the job. You can set up Job Alerts Here.
For further help and instruction on the above, please have a look at this article – How to use and make the most of the freerecruit website
“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.”-Nelson Mandela
Find The Best Staff in South Africa
As a recruiter, you can register on our free online job posting site. Companies can post their latest job vacancies online for free. You will not be charged to use our free recruitment platform and you may download/view as many CV’s as you wish. Some other features you can expect as an employer are:
- Easy to use and manage job postings. Sleek design with built-in features to assist you in finding your perfect candidate. Companies / Recruiters can post jobs for free.
- Search for candidates . Browse through online resumes and apply filters such as skills, salary/rate, geo-location to narrow down your search. Companies / Recruiters can search CV’s for free.
- Applications management. Submitted applications are visible and can be easily managed. Job applications can be given private notes, ratings, and organised by status. If you prefer candidates to directly apply via email or your own online platform, these options are also available.
- Bookmarks. As a recruiter, you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With bookmarks, you can. As an employer, you can add bookmarks to candidates’ resumes and never lose track again.
- Private Messaging. Our platform comes with a smart private messaging system wherein employers can contact candidates directly.
- Google Search. We have partnered with Google (and other 3rd party search engines) which makes your job postings eligible to appear in a special user experience in Google search results.
The website has been developed using the latest coding and development techniques. It was created with you in mind. It’s simple and familiar to use while boosting productivity by creating a system that just works.
Unlike most Job Search Engine’s out there, Freerecruit is a truly South African Company. We hope that you have found the above information useful about the freerecruit.co.za website. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope that freerecruit.co.za is a source of encouragement and hope for the unemployed.
In order to keep our services free, Freerecruit.co.za generates revenue through banner advertising. This is not enough to cover all costs but we are passionate about what we do and stand for. If you like what we do and would like to support us and invest in our countries future, please contact us. Any contributions, big or small, are welcome.