Useful Information about the freerecruit.co.za website.
Below you will find some useful information about the freerecruit.co.za website. At freerecruit, we are driven by the extremely high unemployment rate within South Africa. Our aim is to help curb this by bridging the gap between companies and job seekers. We found that too many websites display incorrect information or old/expired jobs with incorrect methods for application.
It is for this reason that Freerecruit has created a safe and helpful environment with useful information and resources. Our website is always current and up-to-date with businesses posting new jobs every day.
Our mission is to assist job seekers to find work and also to help small businesses find staff for free.
We are proud to have the tools and resources available to assist them. The service we offer is free, we do not charge candidates and neither do we charge small businesses to advertise their job vacancies. Employers can post as many jobs as they want to, at no cost to them. This affords many small companies an opportunity that they wouldn’t otherwise have had.
Freerecruit.co.za makes money to cover all costs through banner advertising, Which is not always enough to cover all cost’s but we are passionate about what we do and stand for.
Being able to offer this service for free create’s a positive impact on the unemployment rate we are facing. Not only does this change the lives of unemployed people and that of their families, but also the future of our country.
Although the site has been optimised for mobile use, we would recommend you use a pc for a better user experience.
Some features for job seekers include:
- An easier to use and a more targeted job search engine. Advanced filters make it easier to filter and find relevant jobs.
- A resume manager. Job Seekers can signup and upload their resume or complete their own using our predefined resume submission form.
- Candidate Dashboard. Sleek design and easy to navigate. There is also an option to private message employers.
- Job Alerts. Never miss another opportunity with our Job Alerts. This will allow any registered user to save their searches and manage alerts as new jobs become available. Candidates can select to be emailed daily, weekly, or even fortnightly.
To get started, create a profile and create your online CV for free, for employers to find you:
Once you have done that you can also create job alerts for any suitable vacancies that become available in your area. You will receive an email with a link to apply. You can set up Job Alerts Here.
For further help and instruction on the above, please have a look at this article – https://www.freerecruit.co.za/how-to-use-and-make-the-most-of-the-freerecruit-co-za-platform/
Some of the features you can expect as an employer are:
- Easy to use and manage job postings. Sleek design with built-in features to assist you in finding your perfect next hire.
- Search for candidates . Browse through online resumes and apply filters such as skills, salary/rate, geo-location to narrow down your search.
- Applications management. Submitted applications are visible and can be easily managed. Job applications can be given private notes, ratings, and organised by status. If you prefer candidates to directly apply via email or your own online platform, these options are also available.
- Bookmarks. As a recruiter, you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With bookmarks, you can. As an employer, you can add bookmarks to candidates’ resumes and never lose track again.
- Private Messaging. Our platform comes with a smart private messaging system wherein employers can contact candidates directly.
- Google Search. We have partnered with Google (and other 3rd party search engines) which makes your job postings eligible to appear in a special user experience in Google search results.
The website has been developed using the latest coding and development techniques. It was created with you in mind. It’s simple and familiar to use while boosting productivity by creating a system that just works.
Unlike most Job Search Engine’s out there, Freerecruit is a truly South African Company. We hope that you have found the above information useful about the freerecruit.co.za website. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope that freerecruit.co.za is a source of encouragement and hope for the unemployed and we appreciate your support!