How to Find Candidates For Free
In this article, I will explain how to easily Find Candidates For Free with freerecruit.co.za. Before we get started and show you how easy it is to find candidates for free using freerecruit.co.za, here is a brief overview:
Established in 2013, Freerecruit.co.za is a free recruitment platform for companies and recruiters to post jobs online for free and to view unlimited job seeker cvs for free. We are proud to have the tools and resources available to assist recruiters and companies find quality staff.
Find The Best Candidates
As a company or recruiter, you can register a free account. You may then post your latest job vacancies online for free. You will not be charged to use our free recruitment platform and you may view as many CV’s as you wish.
Some other features you can expect as an employer are:
- Easy to use and manage job postings. Sleek design with built-in features to assist you in finding your perfect candidate. Companies / Recruiters can post jobs for free.
- Search for candidates . Browse through online resumes and apply filters such as skills, salary/rate, geo-location to narrow down your search. Companies / Recruiters can search CV’s for free.
- Applications management. Submitted applications are visible and can be easily managed. Job applications can be given private notes, ratings, and organised by status. If you prefer candidates to directly apply via email or your own online platform, these options are also available.
- Bookmarks. As a recruiter, you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With bookmarks, you can. As an employer, you can add bookmarks to candidates’ resumes and never lose track again.
- Private Messaging. Our platform comes with a smart private messaging system wherein employers can contact candidates directly.
- Google Search. We have partnered with Google (and other 3rd party search engines) which makes your job postings eligible to appear in a special user experience in Google search results.
How to get started and get hiring!
1. Register An Employer-Account.
Head over to https://www.freerecruit.co.za. On the top right-hand side of the screen, click on “Register”.
A pop-up sign up form will appear. Please click on the “Employer” tab. Give yourself a unique username and fill in your email address in the required field. Click on “I am not a robot” and then “Register your account”. The system will automatically log you in and your login details and password will be sent to the email address provided.
2. Complete your Recruiter/Company Profile
Once you have registered your free recruiter/company account, you will be directed to your company profile page. This is pretty straight forward and you can complete all the fields and add information about your company here.
Please ensure that after you have completed your profile to click on “Save Changes” below.
What recruitment tools are available?
Now that you have successfully created a company/recruiter account, you can start using the site. After you have logged into freerecruit.co.za, you will see a taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen. I will go through each option below:
As you will see in the image above, the dashboard gives you an overview of your account. Here you will see how many active job listings you have. It will also show you the total number of views your jobs have received and how many candidates have bookmarked your jobs.
The dashboard page will also show you all your recent activities.
Our platform comes with a smart private messaging system wherein employers can contact candidates directly. When you click on “Messages” you will be directed to your inbox. Here you can manage all your private messages to and from candidates.
As a recruiter, you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With bookmarks, you can. As an employer, you can add bookmarks to candidates’ resumes and never lose track again.
Manage jobs will open your jobs dashboard. Here you can easily manage all your online job vacancies. Under the job dashboard, you can view all your current and expired job listings. You also have the option to edit, mark filled, duplicate or delete job posts.
Submit Job/Post a job
Here you can post your current job vacancies online and for free. Complete all the fields and click on the green “preview” button. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR VACANCY IS NOT POSTED LIVE YET. This will take you to the “preview” screen. Please confirm that all information is correct and click on the Green “Submit Job” button. Your job ad is now live. With our free job posting feature you can choose to receive applications via email or your own online URL.
When posting jobs online, please make sure you put in as much information as possible. This will ensure a better reach as well as better quality candidates. It is important to add a location. The better the information the higher your job vacancy will appear in search results.
Browse Resume/Search Candidates
Freerecruit.co.za has a high amount of qualified candidates registered on our website. As a company or recruiter, you get access to all candidate’s resumes for free. You can search for candidates by keyword/job title, location and category. We also have an advanced search option that allows you to filter candidates by skills, rates and radius.
Once you have found candidates you simply click on them to view their profiles. Here you also have the option to bookmark them or contact them via their contact details provided or private messages.
That concludes the overview of our free recruitment platform. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions we do value your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
You may also find the following useful:
Download our free Job Posting Sample Template
POST JOBS ONLINE FOR FREE IN SOUTH AFRICA
How to Write the Perfect Job Ad
Understanding the Different Types of Job Boards
Tips for Finding the Best Candidate for the Job
Best Job Interview Questions for Recruiters
How to Interview Someone on Camera