Shoprite Bursary Accounting (CA Stream – SAICA)
Shoprite is offering a bursary in Accounting (CA Stream – SAICA).
Purpose of the Bursary
The Shoprite Bursary aims at attracting and funding talented Chartered Accounting students to become part of our Finance team after completion of their studies.
When joining our Accounting Articles Programme, you will get exposure to the entire Group of Companies working with a wide range of stakeholder.
Successful candidates will have the following criteria:
- BCom Accounting, BAcc (CA stream)
- Students in 2nd academic year
- Minimum 65% academic aggregate
- South African citizen
- 27 years old and younger
- Closing Date 2021/04/30
- Reference Number SHO210226-6
- Opportunity Bursary: Accounting (CA Stream – SAICA) – 2021
- Number of bursaries available 10
- Job Type Bursary
- Location – Country South Africa
- Location – Province Western Cape
- Location – Town or City Brackenfell
How to apply
Please contact us via email if you have any queries: Bursary@shoprite.co.za. This email address is intended for queries only. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.