SEO Intern Writer
Highbury Media T/A Habari Media is a media powerhouse, whose world-class titles connect brands to targeted audiences. We are currently seeking a SEO Intern Writer to join our group.
The SEO intern writer will be working closely with our dedicated SEO specialist and will play a vital role in the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of client organic search campaigns. This role offers the chance to gain hands-on experience in the field of SEO and digital marketing. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a keen eye for detail, an inherent interest for digital marketing, and a positive attitude.
- Assisting in conducting audits of existing websites to identify areas for improvement.
- Contributing to competitive research and benchmarking.
- Assisting with keyword research and mapping.
- Writing and optimising SEO-focused content.
- Assisting in the execution of on-page optimization strategies.
- Supporting link building outreach initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluating SEO results and assisting in building reports on these results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An innate curiosity and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation and/or digital marketing is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines effectively.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with all teams across the departments.
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds quality expectations.
Closing date 21 Jan
www.freerecruit.co.za is committed to bring you all the latest learnerships, bursaries and internships in South Africa. Please do not apply after the closing date, instead have a look at other learnerships here: https://www.freerecruit.co.za/category/learnerships/