New Online Free Recruitment Website
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of re-designing our website. Our new online free recruitment website will be launched in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.
Our goal is to create a browsing experience that is more user-friendly for everyone. The new design will provide job seekers and employers with a solid platform to connect and engage. In essence, we aim to streamline the recruitment process.
If you are a recruiter or a company looking to fill a position, you may post jobs for free on our free online job posting site. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Create your online resume with a few clicks
At freerecruit.co.za, we are driven by the extremely high unemployment rate within South Africa. Our vision is to help curb this by bridging the gap between companies and job seekers.
The new online free recruitment website will boast the following features for job seekers:
1. An easier to use and more targeted job search engine – Advanced filters make it easier to filter and find relevant jobs.
2. A resume manager – users can signup and upload their resume or complete their own using our predefined resume submission form.
3. Candidate Dashboard – Sleek design and easy to navigate. There is also an option to private message employers.
4. Job Alerts – Never miss another opportunity with our Job Alerts. This will allow any registered user to save their searches and manage alerts as new jobs become available. Users can select to be emailed daily, weekly or even fortnightly.
Submitted Applications are visable on the employer dashboard and can be easily managed.
Some of the new features you can expect as an employer are:
1. Easier to use and manage job postings – sleek new design with built in features to assist you in finding your perfect next hire!
2. Search for candidates – Apply filters such as salary/rate, geo-location
3. Employer Dashboard – Applications management – Submitted applications are visible and can be easily managed. Job applications can be given private notes, ratings and organised by status.
4. Bookmarks – As a recruiter you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With bookmarks you can. As an employer you can add bookmarks to candidates resumes and never lose track again
As an employer you can add bookmarks to jobseekers resumes and never lose track again.
These are just a few of the new features you can expect (we don’t want to spoil the rest of the surprise for you).
The new freerecruit.co.za website is being developed using the latest coding and development techniques. It is being created with you in mind. It’ll be simple and familiar to use while boosting productivity by creating a system that just works.
An easier to use and more targeted job search engine.
We hope you will enjoy our new design and find that it is responsive, easy to navigate, fast, and more user-friendly than ever before.
For further help and instruction on the above, please have a look at this article – https://www.freerecruit.co.za/how-to-use-and-make-the-most-of-the-freerecruit-co-za-platform/
or have a look at our youtube tutorials:
https://youtu.be/5Z1iXO9hK6w – How to register
https://youtu.be/4Od8No5fmuc – How to create a profile
https://youtu.be/p3VAfuHELuM – How to create your free online CV
https://youtu.be/SHZrrYXR1xk – How to create Job Alerts
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.