Michaelhouse Internship Opportunities
Michaelhouse invites suitable applicants for Teacher Graduate / Internship opportunities 2021.
Michaelhouse is looking for motivated young people, who are currently working towards a career in teaching, to join our intern programme. We would like to invite applications for our Teacher-Intern programme commencing in January 2022.
Requirements for the Michaelhouse Internship
- Prospective interns should be 21 years or older and currently studying a Bachelor of Education degree or another degree with the aim of studying a PGCE.
- Preference will be given to potential interns who wish to teach the following subjects: Maths, Physical Science, IT, English, EGD, Afrikaans and / or Economics
- Experience in coaching school sport would be an advantage
- A desire to make a career of teaching, and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- As Michaelhouse is a boys’ boarding school and interns are required to live in the boarding houses, preference will be given to male candidates
- Alignment with the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A clear criminal clearance certificate
- SACE Registration will be required during the year, if not already obtained
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Closing Date: 13th August 2021
How to apply for the Michaelhouse Internship Opportunities
Complete the online application form at: https://forms.gle/LfbmwLQBRGgv3zAFA
As part of this application, you are required to submit a motivation letter, a detailed CV, and copies of your qualifications including matric results and a statement of tertiary results (if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a recruiter or a company looking to fill a position, you may post jobs for free on our free online job posting site. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!