Finance Learnership programme – NQF Level 4
Finance Learnership Programme – NQF Level 4
Our client is a Leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to enhancing the growth, development and empowerment of unskilled youth in the country. They are currently offering a opportunity for 15 graduates a 12 month learnership. On completion of the learnership , you will receive a NQF Level 4 certificate in the Finance industry.
The learnership programme is an important way of addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector as it will provide learners with a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
We would only like to hear from those people who would like to pursue a career in the Finance industry.
Requirements / Qualifications :
- Must be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid RSA ID
- Must be under the age of 28
- Be unemployed and not participating in another learnership
- Must have completed Grade 12 with Math & Science and a 3 year tertiary Diploma or Degree in Finance, Management, Marketing or Insurance
- Must have a clear criminal record
- Able to communicate verbally, both written and spoken in English
- Must be available from January 2016 – December 2016
- Must be passionate about pursuing a career in the Financial industry
Please apply before 30th November 2016
- Certified copies of Grade 12 and 3 year tertiary Diploma / Degree.
- Certified copy of Identity Document.