● Minimum of a Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification is essential.
● VIP Premier (Basic) basic training, payroll administration and Payroll reconciliations are essential.
● Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of payroll administration experience.
● Broader administrative experience/human resources experience of between 1 to 2 years is desirable.
● The following skills are essential for this position:
Relating and networking
Planning and organising
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Computer literacy (MS Office Suite, especially Excel)
Duties and Responsibilities:
● To ensure input (leave, expense claims, overtime/time, etc.) are effectively and accurately captured.
● To generate monthly reconciliations and schedules and handle day to day queries.
● To ensure that deadlines are met and all input are provided from relevant stakeholders as per set schedules.
● To ensure that payslips are printed and distributed to relevant sites.
● To complete electronic filing of all relevant documentation.
Job-ad-number: MER0000TOE The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme – 2021 Intake Location: East London Get a head start into the...Apply For This Job
This is an essential role within the team and will be responsible for all of the administration of data. ...Apply For This Job
Closing Date: 2020/10/31 Reference Number: COR200212-3 Job Description If you love writing and editing and are keen to kickstart your...Apply For This Job
Reference # CCT1 Introduction The role holder will be responsible to ensure the timeous collection and manage the activities of...Apply For This Job
Company Tharisa Minerals Reference # CREA008 Introduction “Tharisa plc (Tharisa) is a European headquartered integrated resource group. We are uniquely...Apply For This Job