Imagine having the chance to develop and expand your skills and work for one of the foremost specialty retailers in South Africa. The Foschini Group (TFG) is looking to hire IT Service Desk Agents to join our Service Desk Team. The successful candidates will have a passion for providing excellent customer service and have strong technical problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills.
In this role, you would be responsible for 1st line systems support to Head Office and Stores users. You would be expected to have experience within an IT Service Desk/Help Desk environment. This position requires excellent listening, probing and documentation skills.
Key performance areas will be:
• Providing first line systems support to head office and stores users
• Liaison with head office and store staff, colleagues and vendors
• Accurate call logging and routing
• Ownership of calls – follow-up on calls and feedback to users
• Ensuring that calls are resolved in accordance with the requirements of the relevant SLA
• Must have a recognised 3 year IT qualification or Matric with MCSE (certification is highly desirable)
• At least two years IT service desk experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and proficiency in a second language
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Able to work under pressure
• Team player
• Good planning and time management skills
• Customer service orientated
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CANDIDATES FROM DESIGNATED GROUPS IN TERMS OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT.
Job ID: 7332
Closing date: not specified
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer.? We are looking for high energy...Apply For This Job
A challenging position has become available in TFG Facilities Management, Northern Region. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic...Apply For This Job
A challenging opportunity has arisen in TFG Services for a dynamic, well organised and assertive individual with a bias towards...Apply For This Job
Candidate Requirements ● Grade 12, post-matric qualification advantageous. ● 1+ years’ experience in a customer service environment with exposure ● ...Apply For This Job
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their The Glen store. Your portfolio...Apply For This Job