Nurses UK (200+ positions)
Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nurses
South African/Zimbabwe nurses working as registered Nurses in South Africa
1. Registered with their respective professional bodies and have the license (I.e., nursing license and/or midwife license)
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hospital in the last 3 years.
• National Health Trust (NHS) Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes in the UK.
• Locations all over UK from London, other cities like Southampton to locations in the countryside.
• Tier 2 Work visa for a 3-year contract renewable after that
• All visa and working permit costs shouldered by the Employer
• One way flight ticket from South Africa to UK shouldered by the Employer
• 1 month accommodation sponsored by the employer
• NMC registration costs like CBT Exam and OSCE Exam shouldered by the Employer
• Candidates can bring their family with them on dependent visas either when they fly to UK or once they are in UK. The candidate needs to shoulder the cost of the visa and flights for the dependents.
• Base Salary from £27,000 to £32,000 for Band 5 nurses.
• Base Salary from £25,000 for Band 5 midwives.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Our clients need a committed and capable team member to join them as Medical Receptionist & Administrator. Friendly and professional...Apply For This Job
We have a full-time position available for a courier driver who is able to work Monday to Friday. Main duties...Apply For This Job
Research Sales Assistant (Medical Aids) JB1178 Sandton R8000 – R10 000 per month CTC Large Medical Scheme business is seeking...Apply For This Job
Research Sales Assistant (Medical Aids) JB1179 Durbanville, Cape Town R8000 – R10 000 per month CTC Large Medical Scheme business...Apply For This Job
Survey Coordinator/Administrator (Medical Aid Division) JB1177 Durbanville (Cape Town) R10 000 – R12 000 per month CTC JOB PURPOSE: To...Apply For This Job