● Develop and build strong brand strategies.
● Analyse brand strategies based on industry research, internal reports and statistics.
● Recommend, implement and monitor both medium and long term brand strategies and the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
● Monthly reporting, Quarterly review and projections, Annual budgeting.
● Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
● Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
● Detailed research reports, including market and customer information on new and potential clients.
● Plan approaches and pitches by working with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
● Take full responsibility for the content and accuracy of these proposals.
Skills and Knowledge
● MS Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel (Advanced)
● Excellent Communication Skills and a command of the English language
● Ability to work under immense pressure
● Has proven brand and new business development experience
● Practiced in building effective working relationships with clients and work colleagues and uses these to add value to the business.
● Matric/Grade 12
● Degree in Marketing Management
● Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Send your Cv to: email@example.com
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post