– To be generally responsible for the Reception areas.
– To answer incoming calls on the switchboard.
– Meet and greet visitors and clients.
– Assist with conference floor duties
– To take bookings for the Centre’s Meeting/Boardrooms and organize any catering requirements.
– To maintain stock levels (where able) i.e. photocopier, beverage supplies, stationery etc.,
– To ensure that clients are happy and have everything they need to run their business on a day to day basis
– To check that all facilities are working, making the relevant department aware of anything that needs attention
– To carry out other duties/specified by center manager such as helping set-up meeting rooms etc.
Send detailed CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
WHAT OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR: They are looking for people to look after their customers as they would their...Apply For This Job
Key Requirements: ● Grade 12 ● Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in a call centre: ○ Customer Service and/or...Apply For This Job
𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧– PRIMROSE We are looking for an experienced sales assistant to work full time in our store...Apply For This Job
This internship program is suitable for those with little or no experience and those who are temporarily in employment. The...Apply For This Job
Must have Computer Skills Good Communication Skills Problem Solving Skills Customer Focus Basic Qualifications • Matric / Grade 12 or...Apply For This Job