– A Grade 12 Certificate.
– Previous relevant experience will be an advantage.
– A mature, calm and well presented person with independent problem solving abilities.
– A sense of responsibility towards the job combined with an excellent attendance record.
– Well developed administrative and organizing skills.
– Sound knowledge with regards to MS Office.
– Good interpersonal- and communication skills.
– Switchboard and reception duty
– Reception related tasks, i.e. stationery, uniform, indemnity payments and petty cash management.
– Effective scheduling and organizing of appointments.
– Follow up actions to finalize tasks.
– Effective scheduling of boardroom.
– Typing as required.
– Ad hoc tasks as needed.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
The main purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Director of the Unit, lecturers, research assistants,...Apply For This Job
Responsible for handling all office admin, managing phone lines and catering to superior need. Requirements: Excellent phone manner Good...Apply For This Job
Personal Assistant This successful incumbent must be efficient, self motivated, organized a good communicator and must be computer literate. Requirements:...Apply For This Job
AFGRI Retail requires the services of a suitably qualified, well-motivated and results driven candidate to be appointed in the above-mentioned...Apply For This Job
Financial Services Company seeks Professional Assistant to provide full secretarial, administration & support to Deputy General Manager. Must have min...Apply For This Job