The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Coming up with concepts and ideas, creation and design of all facets of the brand marketing for clients including advertising, pamphlets and logo design
– Meet with clients and get an understanding of the project and take it from concept through to final production
The following are the minimum skills and requirements:
Must be proficient with: Adobe-Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Dreamweaver and Flash will be advantageous
– Hold a Degree or a National Diploma in Graphic Design
– A portfolio of previous work done will be an advantage
– Own lap-top and car a must.
– Excellent design skills, an eye for detail with strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
This position is suited to some-one who wants to grow within the company, has a passion for design and marketing and is looking for career development.
Provide exceptional secretarial support to the Africa Team. Coordinate travel arrangements. Process expense claims & ensure the Organisation’s expense policy...Apply For This Job
General Requirements: ● 5+ yrs experience in software development ● A strong background in enterprise software development in a distributed...Apply For This Job
Adobe CS5 Suite, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing Publishing and design company is looking to employ a mid-level Graphic...Apply For This Job
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us...Apply For This Job