Endpoint Security Engineer (McAfee)
candidates from other Provinces will be considered, Cape Town is first prize.
Joining one of South Africa’s leading Cyber Security companies, you will experience great company culture, inclusiveness (opportunity to add value and be valued), growth and all-round fun, whilst doing what you love.
Come work with the latest tech, collaborate with a strong team and gain new skills and experience daily (staying relevant).
The ideal candidate will be someone with a good work ethic, morals and values combined with a great passion for cybersecurity.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
• 3 – 5 years Desktop Engineering/Support experience
• McAfee experience essential; strong knowledge of other anti-virus programs highly advantageous.
• Proven experience with next generation AV and EDR / XDR
• Linux experience highly beneficial
• Microsoft Certification beneficial
• Strong interest in cyber security technologies
• A strong technical and business understanding of endpoint tools methodologies to securely sandbox working environments
• Knowledge on network technologies, diagrams and troubleshooting
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 15 working days please consider your application unsuccessful this time around.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
A vacancy exists for a suitably experienced and qualified IT Technician. Duties: Installation, support and maintenance of network hardware and...Apply For This Job
Senior Progress Software Engineers Senior Software Progress Programmer Engineers TO WORK REMOTELY/ FROM HOME (Nationally or Internationally) *Permanent and Contract...Apply For This Job
IT Retail Associate/Shop Assistant/PC Technician (JB1418) Kyalami, Midrand R8000 – R10 000 per month 4 Month training contract with view...Apply For This Job
Have you ever wanted to be a part of a global team focused on Connecting Things (Internet of Things), using...Apply For This Job
OutSystems Developer (JB1424) Remote, for applicants living in Johannesburg or Cape Town, South Africa R45 – 50 000 per month Benefits...Apply For This Job
Duties will include providing excellent customer services and efficient first-line support, ensuring that all incidents reported to the Service Desk...Apply For This Job