● Potential for career advancement within the company locally and internationally.
● Excellent management training and development programmes.
● Generous staff discount structure.
● Monthly incentives.
● Annual performance increase.
● Contribution to Medical Aid and Pension Fund.
● 25-45 years of age
● Talented in the area of sales
● Alternately, 4 years Sales experience with results.
● A mature outlook
● Ability to drive a sales team to produce above standard results
● Classic, elegant & sophisticated in appearance and demeanor.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
The Sales Consultant contributes to the organizational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards...Apply For This Job
The successful Sales Consultant can earn a reasonable monthly sales commission which is dependent on personal performance as well as...Apply For This Job
To represent Ricoh as a highly professional and effective Sales Consultant, selling into existing accounts and prospective accounts in designated...Apply For This Job
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for converting customers visiting the showroom into a sale through tangible...Apply For This Job
Higher Education Sales Consultant (JB532) Westville Market Related Basic Salary plus Commission Kontak Recruitment is currently recruiting and hiring...Apply For This Job