· Planning, reports, invoice schedules on Microsoft and Excel.
· Checking and submitting contract adjustments for invoicing.
· Capturing new/temp sites on the payroll system.
· Processing pay queries.
· Checking employment contracts.
· Monthly salary reports.
· Processing wage booklets.
· General Payroll/Admin duties.
· Meet deadline s timeously
· Discretion in disclosing information.
· Problem solving skills.
· Telephonic etiquette and communication skills.
· Able to work in a pressurized environment.
· Matric + Relevant Qualification.
As an Office Administrator your key responsibilities will be to support the business in the day to day co-ordination of...Apply For This Job
Company Description Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. Responsibilities Respond to...Apply For This Job
Our client has a vacancy available for a warehouse clerk for a position based in their Durban DC. Duties include:...Apply For This Job
Reference # PEN_01 Introduction BDO’s global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of 1,617...Apply For This Job