– R13000- R16000 per month
Provide bookkeeping services to all candidates on the various programs offered by the company, using Pastel.
Role and Responsibilities
• Attend all weekly and monthly meetings
• Create new companies on Pastel Partner.
• Capturing from source documents, full function debtors, creditors, cashbook and general ledger.
• Review management accounts before accounts are sent to the Financial Guides.
• Calculate the VAT of all the companies.
• Develop and implement new projects from time to time.
• Provide training and guide companies regarding all matters of bookkeeping preparation and provision of information in terms of compliance requirements.
• Assist and guide companies in the preparation of financial plans/budgets/forecasts.
• Provide reports and feedback on the progress of all companies on a monthly basis.
• Provide status reports as per compliance requirements.
• Experience a must
• Experience working on Pastel Partner
• Experience working with multiple companies
• MS Office experience
• Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multi-task
• Dead-line driven
• Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Key Responsibilities Ensure daily cash supplier invoices are processed timeously Ensure all expenses are valid and authorized by branches Preparation...Apply For This Job
To effectively maintain the reconciliation process and to effectively maintain the support system Computer Literate MS Office Assertiveness Verbal...Apply For This Job
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in the Internal Audit Division. Graduates with Internal Audit...Apply For This Job
R10,000 – R15,000 per month depending on experience Our client is currently experiencing a period of significant growth, and...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Recoveries of outstanding debt. Administration on debtor accounts. Client liaison. Completely fluent in Afrikaans and English. Minimum of 2...Apply For This Job