● Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
● Provide both service agreement, and time and material program management.
● Engineering Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Services).
● Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer Contract Management.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
● Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
● Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
● Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
● Effective problem identification and solution skills.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
We are current looking for an office assistant. Successful candidate should ensure to perform various responsibilities below Responsibilities Direct clients...Apply For This Job
Corporate Company requires a Customer Service Administrator with Matric and 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role. Must...Apply For This Job
Leroy Merlin is a division of the Adeo Group, based in France, which has over 110,000 employees across 13 countries. ...Apply For This Job
– To be generally responsible for the Reception areas. – To answer incoming calls on the switchboard. – Meet and...Apply For This Job
PG Glass is the leading supplier of auto glass and building glass replacement services in Southern Africa. Over 110 Fitment...Apply For This Job