· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
2 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills Development
· Computer literate, i.e. proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Understanding the various functions within the Region and the organisation.
· Presentation and report writing skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Punctual, honest & reliable.
The incumbent will be required to perform various tasks inherent to the position such as:
· Participate within the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Program
· Recruit and appoint new employees in conjunction with line management.
· Assist and guide managers on labor relations matters such as disciplinary hearings, grievances, performance counseling and CCMA cases.
· Manage Region’s e.g. new engagements, terminations, employee change of particulars, etc.
· Ensure HR reports are compiled accurately and timeously.
· Minute taking and confidential typing for the HR Department.
· Adhoc duties in line with the job requirements. Liaising with companies managing employee benefits.
Please email a detailed CV to: *email protected*
Qualifications: Human Resources related degree / higher diploma Qualification in Labour Relations Subject Matter Expert knowledge on general HR principles 5 years...Apply For This Job
A Financial and Investment company is currently a skilled Client Services Manager to perform the following duties · Plan...Apply For This Job
Looking for someone who is passionate about payroll, as this position will be responsible for Wages. HR Admin basics will...Apply For This Job
Salary R10 000 Principal Accountabilities: ● Processing of payroll for all locations, ● preparing GOSCMA payroll journals, statutory & third...Apply For This Job
Plan, develop, implement and evualate personnel and labour relations strategies including policies,programs and procedures to address an organizations human resource...Apply For This Job