We require someone who is professional, self-assured, customer focused and able to prioritise the day.
• Answering calls politely, quickly and efficiently
• First point of contact for meeting and greeting guests and staff
• Keeping the reception areas, meeting rooms and marketing suites clean and tidy at all times
• Ownership and management of meeting room diaries
• Helping colleagues and guests with audio visual equipment set up
• Ordering and collecting lunch for meetings, when required
• Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing couriers
• Booking taxis for colleagues
• Liaising with florists for weekly displays in the reception and marketing suites
• Responsible for ordering weekly stocks of coffee; tea; fruit etc.
• Ordering and monitoring levels of stationery
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
AFGRI Retail requires the services of suitably qualified, well-motivated and results driven candidates to be appointed in the above mentioned...Apply For This Job
The South African Civil Aviation Authority is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in the Aviation Safety Operations...Apply For This Job
R10 000 The successful candidates must have: – An understanding of a customer focused approach – A positive attitude and...Apply For This Job
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+...Apply For This Job
A well established dealership is urgently looking for a qualified and experienced Invoicing / VSB Clerk for its expanding branch....Apply For This Job