We are recruiting Call Centre Agents to join our growing team to help with the influx in calls we are receiving.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and assisting customers with their enquiries.
• Input data to a computer in a real-time environment whilst on the telephone and also interpret and input data from email, and online communications.
• Action all customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
• Process customer order requests within expected timescales.
• Liaise with internal departments and external organisations to resolve customer enquiries where necessary.
• Maintain accurate records of customer issues and solutions in line with Company standards.
• Manage customer complaints with professionalism and empathy.
Skills and Experience:
• Confident with an excellent telephone manner and sound written skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT skills and able to use online database systems and work remotely.
• Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team.
• Self-motivated to complete targets and tasks without supervision.
Previous experience not required one week full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritise a demanding workload and...Apply For This Job
We are assisting our client in a mass recruitment drive for general workers and drivers for locations in the Eastern...Apply For This Job
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Administrator (Senior) to be based in our Team Support Office in Umhlanga,...Apply For This Job
School Leavers welcome to apply ! Part-time data capture work with flexible hours. No experience needed as training will be...Apply For This Job
A busy office located in the heart of Cape Town requires an admin assistant. Requirements: Grade 12 Basic Computer skills...Apply For This Job