R15 000 Per Month + Benefits: Pension, Parking
● Control written off stock and scrap
● Optimize labour time keeping and labour productivity
● Minimize material wastage and material handling cost
● Safety and cleanliness in the workplace needs to be mantained
● Ensure all relevant quality assurance tests are conducted.
● Inspection of steel products and raw materials.
● All necessary documentation to comply with acceptance standards.
● Non conformance reports.
● Internal inspections on all manufactured products.
● Must be able to read technical drawings
● QA background
● QA Qualification
● Freight handling qualification
● Logistics qualification
● Experience in the Steel Industry (Steel Manufacturing)
● Experience in stock management
● Supervisory experience
● Computer Literate
Please send your Cv to: email@example.com
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Due to growth, our client are seeking to add to their Store’s team, your duties will include: Packing customer orders...Apply For This Job
Must be a hard worker who is able to adapt and learn quickly. The ideal candidate will be reliable and...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for experienced workers for our clients. You will be working either day or afternoon shifts. We...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join our clients team. This is a busy role and will...Apply For This Job
We are expanding and looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Forklift Operator....Apply For This Job