● Handle inventory, process orders, plan store layouts and help design product packaging to maximize shipping efficiency;
● Construct the most streamlined, efficient method of product distribution possible;
● Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements;
● B-Tech /Degree in Industrial Engineering /BCom Logistics Management;
● 3-years proven experience in designing and implementing material flows and material handling systems in a manufacturing environment;
● Knowledge of all modes of transport regulations, compliance standards and INCOTERMS (latest).
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Bidvest International Logistics (BIL) seeks the permanent placement of two (2) dedicated Samplers to provide manual labour at the Ore...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students in...Apply For This Job
SAB are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students to join us for a 6 month (fixed...Apply For This Job
Bidvest International Logistics (BIL) is looking to appoint a dynamic Business Development Consultant to join their Sales team. The incumbent...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students to...Apply For This Job