Ideal candidate should have;
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in business development and marketing,
● the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
● be able to work outside of office hours when required to do so.
● Qualification in communication, journalism and or law.
● Under Graduate Degrees – Bachelor of Arts Degree (Communications Science)
Duties and Responsibilities would include;
● Identifying opportunities, including business opportunities,
● Responding to pitches, tenders and proposals,
● Developing presentations (including content and working with the relevant parties to achieve this)
● Developing and maintaining of a database which would record matters in the different sectors and practice areas
● Developing and maintaining database of the Firms contact lists (to incl categories: clients, prospective clients, friends)
● Research existing and prospective clients, sector, competitor activity, market trends and opportunities including business opportunities.
● Event Management
● Corporate Social Investment
R20 000 – R30 000 neg depending on experience
Send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Business Development Manager ● Responsibility to deliver operating plan and business commitments with regards to sales growth, expanding customer...Apply For This Job
Must have drivers license and own transport They are looking for an extrovert who loves working with people and has...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Business Development Consultants with a minimum of 2 years’ sales and marketing...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking a Business Development Specialist to join their Team. The Business Development Manager is responsible...Apply For This Job