– Must have Matric,
– Bachelor’s degree or national diploma in Accounting,
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial planning/ management position,
– Strong financial principles understanding, debtors experience essential,
– Advanced level spread sheet experience,
– Limited travel within South Africa might be required,
– Responsible for implantation and perusing of all new, additional customers outstanding payments
– Position will execute additional responsibilities in periodic reporting, analysis, annual planning and budgeting to support Director and Finance Manager.
– Position will support increasing workload in preparation and monitoring of financial and OEC documentation
– Excellent communication skills,
– Target driven,
– Attention to detail,
– Deadline driven and able to multi task,
– Team player,
– Analytical skills including problem solving.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
RCL Foods is currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join the Vector Logistics Division. The role will be based...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Recoveries of outstanding debt. Administration on debtor accounts. Client liaison. Requirements Min. qualification: Gr. 12 with accounting as subject....Apply For This Job
Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London,...Apply For This Job
Full time permanent position based in Hammarsdale. Ideally the successful applicant must reside in Hillcrest or upper highway area and...Apply For This Job
Client reporting / reconciliations / calculations Requesting monthly statements from 3rd parties Typing Client Meeting Minutes from notes provided by...Apply For This Job