Salary R9 000
1. General administration duties.
2. Answer the telephone and direct calls to correct person. Take messages where necessary and e-mail them through to the correct person promptly.
3. Greeting visitors as they arrive and ensure they sign into the Visitors Book.
4. Arranging meetings, preparing refreshments.
5. Ensuring the day-to-day smooth running of the reception office.
6. Incoming post and preparation of outgoing post
7. Filing and scanning of documentation. Assistance in preparing reports
8. Office calendar management, Office Email Management
Please forward a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
We are looking for a Travel Agent, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business...Apply For This Job
HomeChoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Our...Apply For This Job
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Requirements : Relevant and proven administrative experience 3 year’s relevant experience in a corporate environment Knowledge of...Apply For This Job
Office Junior We are currently looking to employ an Office Junior to work in our office. Duties for this role...Apply For This Job
Administrative Assistant R8 000 Job Responsibilities: 1. Process, allocate and invoice incoming orders 2. Assist with the organization of delivery...Apply For This Job