People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage – doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at *email protected* for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description The Marketing Intern will coordinate daily marketing activities while supporting the marketing team in driving NCA. They will play a critical role in the smooth operation of the department, its attainment of goals as well as the long-term growth and success of the business as a whole
• Assisting with the planning and implementation of marketing activations for direct and partner campaigns
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
• Coordinating the production of marketing communications and collateral
• Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and internal social media sites
• Support in social media content for the region
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation
• Control all marketing branding and assets, including the ordering, issuing of material to sales team, maintenance and stock control
• Special project coordination and the marketing elements thereof
• Assisting with sales, marketing and communication functions of the team and other related duties as assigned
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Personable, presentable and articulate
• Effective project management skills
• Sound understanding of marketing principles
• Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas
• Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Team player
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
• Experience on Sage Enterprise Management advantageous
• Digital Marketing or related qualification essential
• Experience using social media and social media management software advantageous.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice.
Provide exceptional secretarial support to the Africa Team. Coordinate travel arrangements. Process expense claims & ensure the Organisation’s expense policy...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Siemens Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next generation of...Apply For This Job
Applications for the following positions are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in...Apply For This Job
The Competition Commission has an exciting 24-month Cadet Training Programme. This programme offers successful candidates with an opportunity of being...Apply For This Job
Position Description: RETAIL WIL INTERNSHIP!! Earn an income whilst completing your Diploma! Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Would...Apply For This Job