Currently we are looking for Land Surveyor for our company.
• Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
• Interface with clients and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
• Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour
• Cost budgets. Advise the Project Manager if overtime is necessary to meet project milestones.
• Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
Email Your CV TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Robotic Programmer Contractors Gauteng Minimum of 4 years-10 years Robot Programming working experience Must have experience with Robotic Welding applications, both Spot Welding and Seam Welding, also Robot...Apply For This Job
12 Month Contract R45 000 CTC pm depending on experience We are looking for a Professional Quantity Surveyor to start...Apply For This Job
Job Details Senior Foreman duties; Responsible for construction deadlines Candidate Requirements 3 years relevant experience, with a large company building...Apply For This Job
BMW Group South Africa is currently sourcing for candidates to join our organisation as part of a 3-year millwright apprenticeship...Apply For This Job
Very busy workshop needs an experienced diesel mechanic to work as part of their small, highly productive team. The successful candidate...Apply For This Job
Graduate Junior Mechanical Degree Design Engineer – JHB Mechanical Degree 4year Engineering Degree is essential from Potchefstroom University, or Pretoria...Apply For This Job