Full-Stack Developer (JB964)
R50 000 – R55 000 per month
If you are looking for a new challenge, you’ve found your match. This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a complex system in a while growing their career and forming part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
· Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
· 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
· Experience with Xamarin
· Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, ASP.Net architecture and application design
· Experience in Xamarin and the MVVM design pattern
· Experience in .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET MVC with Razor, Angular and Typescript.
· SQL & relational database programming skills
· Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g., SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
· Experience in Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
· Experience in Azure DevOps would be advantageous
· Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
· Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
· Kubernetes and Docker experience is advantageous
· Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
· Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
· Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Mobile applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
· Follow best software engineering practices.
· Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JB1162 in the subject line
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Responsibilities: ● Designed and Implemented Software ● To develop, test and document high quality software to meet requirements. ● ...Apply For This Job
A rapidly growing business who is the first-of-its-kind in its industry is currently seeking for a Scrum Master to join...Apply For This Job
– Role and Responsibilities: · Create, build and enhance features for our platform that is under active development, using...Apply For This Job
ReactJS / React Native Senior Developer (JB1147) Durban CBD, KZN Market Related/Negotiable Included in CTC: Medical Aid/Proof of own...Apply For This Job
Web Speed GUI Progress Software Developer Engineers Positions in Gauteng and Durban and Cape Town Minimum working experience gained 3-5+ years working...Apply For This Job