We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
· Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
· Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
· Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
· Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
· Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
· Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
· High school diploma or matric
· Valid code 10 driver’s license.
· Clean driving record.
· Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
· Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
· The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
· Effective communication skills.
· Punctual and reliable.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Our client requires Drivers for long distant deliveries. To be successful in this role you will have exceptional driving skills,...Apply For This Job
Hermanstad, Pretoria West: STOCK CONTROLLER Minimum Requirements: -Young, well presented and professional male -Afrikaans and English first and second languages...Apply For This Job
We are currently taking expressions of interest from experienced haulage drivers for multiple upcoming roles in our clients Transport Haulage...Apply For This Job
My client needs driver assistants. Duties include: Loading/unloading vehicles, Cleanliness of the vehicle, Assisting with route planning. Requirements: 3 traceable...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: • B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering linked with a relevant certificate in Transport Management • MBA will be an added advantage...Apply For This Job