Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Generating proposals, planning customer meetings
• Providing project management support for new and ongoing projects/programmes
• Owning relationships with selected GEHC partners
• Develop and maintain a high level of GEHC product knowledge and competitors’ products
• Achieve quarterly and annual project/programme development targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting
• Develop strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
• Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to enable sales
• Degree in Engineering or Health Sciences or similar
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in medical diagnostic environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
• Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
• Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
• Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
• Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Good organizational and efficiency skills;
• Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Demonstrated leadership ability
•High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
•Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
•Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Closing date: not specified
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Earn money by taking pictures or filming short video clips (10-60 seconds) of everyday situations or objects for AI training...Apply For This Job
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be...Apply For This Job
FNB is offering a Graduate Internship Programme for students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting,...Apply For This Job
Looking for a BDM with proven track record in sales in financial services, specifically banks; to drive and achieve GP...Apply For This Job
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions!...Apply For This Job
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. You will encounter many of the different areas within...Apply For This Job