Company Partners is an Online 1-stop-machine for start-up businesses who over the past 5 years, have served more than 15000 clients, of which 20% purchase additional services after 1 year, and a further 10% invested in monthly subscription packages.
Company Partners holds South Africa’s largest variety of compliance services with over 150 compliance services at a client’s disposal.
(By no means an exhaustive list)
– Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
– Manage 200+ calls a day;
– Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
– Organize, store and print company documents as needed;
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
– Always put the team first by assisting others when required.
– Maintain COVID register at Reception
– Adhere to any Ad Hoc instructions
(By no means an exhaustive list)
– Proven experience as Receptionist or relevant role;
– Positive attitude and outlook on life;
– Familiarity with office equipment such as a switchboard;
– Knowledge of office policies and telephone etiquette;
– Experience with office management tools (MS Outlook in particular);
– Strong Administrative abilities
– Excellent health
– Excellent communication skills and computer literate
– Presentable and professional
– Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the primary language medium due to our clients requirements)
Please note that this a Talent Pool Advertisement, to build a highly-skilled talent pool for future vacancies.
So, if the above interests you please make contact with us by following the below:
– Complete the following Screening questions: https://forms.gle/YmYEnFW2jpFp2vg98 (copy and paste in your browser)
– Send your motivation, C.V. and any other applicable documentation (work
references, qualification documents etc.) We look forward to hearing from you!
Only applications which complete the screening questions will be considered
Closing date for applications – TBC
We reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please note that we do receive a lot of applications and as such if you do not hear anything in two (2) weeks consider you application unsuccessful, we do however always strive to inform applicants of their application status within a reasonable time where possible.
We are united in our diversity and thus we welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other arbitrary grounds as protected by law.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
We are seeking an experienced administration officer. To be considered for this role, you should have: Good communication skills (verbal...Apply For This Job
We are assisting our client in recruiting for a Data capture clerk. If successful, you will work within a fast-paced...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking a receptionist/admin and filing clerk to join their business. This is an exciting opportunity to join...Apply For This Job
Requirements: Matric 1 year experience as a Receptionist Reliable transport to and from work Computer literate Good telephone etiquette...Apply For This Job
Experience in an office environment is advantageous. The candidate will be responsible for all general administration duties. They will abide...Apply For This Job