• Daily filing of all documentation.
• Reports on Absenteeism, Sick and Leave.
• General Typing.
• Faxing, filing, photocopying and telephonic duties.
• Record Keeping of Staff.
• Responsible for Calculation of Time Sheets, Filing and Updating of Records
• Keeping Control office in a Neat & Tidy Condition.
• Perform any reasonable request from Management.
• Attend training and meetings from time to time as and when required.
• Be prepared to work overtime as and when required to do so.
• Attend training courses from time to time / as and when deemed necessary by Senior Management.
• Matric essential
• South-African citizen
• Pastel experience essential
• Excellent computer literacy
Send cv to: email@example.com
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Human Resources Consultant Job Purpose: To successfully implement the HR strategy of Iemas on departmental level by applying leading edge...Apply For This Job
1. Administer all employee documentations and staff files 2. Implement Employee’s contract of Employment 3. Industrial Relations (Basic site...Apply For This Job
Human Resource Manager Advice and assist/guide managers and staff to ensure sound people management practices and manage the implementation of...Apply For This Job
HR Officer My client is seeking an HR officer to join their team. Responsibilities: Provide administrative and general HR...Apply For This Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Consultant to perform duties in recruitment and personnel, co-coordinating service awards and...Apply For This Job