The position provides an ideal opportunity for a dynamic individual with the required qualities to develop a rewarding career within a progressive organization. In addition to servicing customers, the emphasis will be on penetrating the market to develop new business opportunities for commercial print, business forms and related products.
To be considered for this position you should meet the following essential criteria:
● A matric qualification, and preferably subsequent sales training;
· A successful track record in sales.
● Computer literacy in Word and Excel, and a high level of numeracy;
● A self-motivated, energetic, persistent ‘hunter’ who can identify and secure new business;
● A strong customer service orientation with the ability to develop strategic customer relationships;
● Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal staff at all levels;
● The ability to work according to strict deadlines;
● A professional appearance;
● Competent at independently planning and managing own sales initiatives;
● A methodical, analytical approach, with fanatical attention to detail.
● A passion for selling and exceeding customer expectations.
The responsibilities of the position necessitates a results driven team player with the ability to implement effective sales strategies and activities, and to identify and secure new business.
R22K ctc per month – Negotiable
Send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
A great opportunity exists for 2 experienced food service Sellers to the restaurant & hospitality Industries. A leading food service...Apply For This Job
Internal Sales Support Job description •To act as the crucial link between key account managers and production •To be accountable...Apply For This Job
Salary R6 500 including pension and medical aid, a vacancy for the position of Sales Secretary. Working hours Monday-Thursday...Apply For This Job
As a Sales Associate, you will be representing one of the most loved sporting and accessories brands. This requires love...Apply For This Job
Zande science manufacture and sell natural foods and herbal products. We depend on a team of botanists, pharmacist and food...Apply For This Job