Salary: R17 000 pm + benefits
The ideal candidate must be a great business leader as well as great marketing leader. This role involves working with executives to determine budgets and targets, as well as develop pricing strategies for products and services.
• Minimum of three years in Marketing and Managerial experience.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Typical Duties & Responsibilities of Position:
1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Applicants are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Trade Marketing department, based in Stellenbosch. The position will report to...Apply For This Job
Salary: Essentials needed: Marketing Degree Former exp in a similar position Leadership capabilities Able to handle work pressure...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an organized and professional Virtual Assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote...Apply For This Job
Marketing Assistant Role Summary: Assist Marketing Manager in preparation for and implementation of all Marketing projects. Key responsibilities include: Assist in...Apply For This Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Graduate to undertake a 12 month internship at CAT a long established...Apply For This Job