Vibrant office environment with excellent career development opportunities!
Are you a confident administrator looking for your next role in a professional organisation where you can develop your career? This is a chance to work as an Office Administrator in the banking department of a busy Financial Establishment.
Your responsibilities will be to provide first class, dedicated, administrative support in the processing and follow up to completion of mortgage and life cases.
To be the point of contact for lenders, clients and consultants during the processing period, via all communication channels.
Your duties will include:
* Answer telephone calls, take and distribute messages
* Check phone for messages throughout the day
* Check documentation for new applications to ensure complete
* Update daily figures spreadsheets
* Post – Morning and afternoon
* Emails and general correspondence
* Check completed files ensuring documentation complete prior to archiving
* Update archiving lot spreadsheet
* Reception duties
* Support administration team as required
* Respond to branches requests and resolve queries
* Take payments for Marketing fee raising invoices as appropriate
* Book Energy Performance Certificates
* To maintain a flexible approach for the work environment and work required.
* Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Enthusiastic, with flexible, positive, can do attitude.
* Professional telephone manner, showing confidence and patience when dealing with customers and clients.
* Showing commitment to excellent customer service.
* Ability to work accurately and possess a right first time mentality.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
* Able to prioritise workload, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Evidence of mortgage processing experience.
The right person will be able to work in a team and use their initiative. We are looking for someone who is confident.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Office Manager / PA (JB1232) Centurion R20 000 – R25 000 CTC Centurion-based company is looking for an organised and motivated...Apply For This Job
We have an exiting vacancy available for a Receptionist to join our clients team. They are looking for someone that...Apply For This Job
The Office Administrator will provide full reception, secretarial and administrative support to all the services provided by the Company, as...Apply For This Job
A fantastic opportunity is available with one of our clients for a payroll clerk. Working in their HR division, the...Apply For This Job
This role includes duties such as assisting the sales department, data entry, reception, mail management, and customer service. Requirements for...Apply For This Job