Well established, successful, and growing manufacturing company is looking for an Operations Director.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager will include;
· Formulating strategy Improving performance
· Procuring material and resources Securing compliance
· Be ready to mentor team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
The major responsibilities of the Operations Director are:
· Analysing corporate strategy
· Creating and developing programs, activities, and tasks that conform to this strategy
· Designing the proper products and services that further the corporate strategy
· Must be tech savvy
· Must be able to take the business down the technology route (Six Sigma or ISO background would be advantageous)
· Strong on implementing
· Polices and Standard Operational Procedures
· Must be outcomes based.
· Salary is highly negotiable, depending on experience.
Only candidates who meets the requirements will be contacted.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal...Apply For This Job
The above position is vacant in Vereeniging, reporting to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to...Apply For This Job
Join Ecolab’s team as Operations Support in Johannesburg, South Africa and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re...Apply For This Job
Brits: MAINTENANCE MANAGER Minimum Requirements: -Professional and physically fit male, preferably aged ± 35 – 45 years -Afrikaans and English...Apply For This Job
Founded in 1912, Fraser Alexander has grown from humble beginnings to become a key player in the South African mining...Apply For This Job