You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Human Resources Intern
• Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• The HR Intern will inter alia be responsible for supporting the People and Business Solutions team to deliver Personnel/Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Labour Law and Organisational Design solutions to clients.
• Assist to perform day to day HR administration function
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
• Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
• Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
• The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
• The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
• If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Requirement for the Internship Programme:
• National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
• No work experience is required
• Problem-solving skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a team
• Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Strong interpersonal skills (comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations)
• Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
• Pay attention to detail
• Ability to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
Job Closing Date
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We are looking to attract ambitious, bold, curious and driven Logistics students to...Apply For This Job
A degree does not mean that your learning journey has ended. Progression, improvement and curiosity keep us growing both as...Apply For This Job
Earn money by taking pictures or filming short video clips (10-60 seconds) of everyday situations or objects for AI training...Apply For This Job
Daver has an opportunity for Learnership Millwright. The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements Grade 12 Holds...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: Human Resources related degree / higher diploma Qualification in Labour Relations Subject Matter Expert knowledge on general HR principles 5 years...Apply For This Job