You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as an Administrator: Risk Management Intern
• Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Assist to perform day to day administration work related to Risk Management.
• Assist with Risk Management and Compliance Management function by monitoring effective implementation of policies and guidelines, the development and management of risk and compliance plans/registers, tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls and action plans.
• Assist in compiling risk and compliance reports.
• Assist in Project Administration in relation to the work of the Executive Manager: Office of the CE & Administration .
• Attend to any other responsibilities assigned such as minute taking, report writing and other ad-hoc queries.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
• The successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
• Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
• The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
• The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
• If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/an original statement of results, copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Requirement for the Internship Programme:
• National Diploma or above in Risk Management/Business Administration/Management
• No work experience is required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills and interacting with diverse people at all levels
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Good English writing skills
• Good record-keeping skills.
Job Closing Date
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Reference Number : refs/007962 Directorate : ADMINISTRATION Number of Posts : 2 Package : R 257 508.00 p/a plus benefits...Apply For This Job
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply...Apply For This Job
We are offering an Internship Opportunity for a IT Support Intern at Globaltrack within our IT Unit and will allow...Apply For This Job
Financial Services Company seeks Professional Assistant to provide full secretarial, administration & support to Deputy General Manager. . Must be...Apply For This Job
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires an established Beauty Therapist for their Vaal Mall Salon, situated in Vanderbijlpark Area. You will be required...Apply For This Job