Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London, Dublin, Astana, Moscow, Singapore and now SA.
· Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
· Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
· Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
· Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
· Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
· Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
· Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
· Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
· Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
· Business Development Officer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
· Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· The ability to travel as needed.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
· Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Strong business acumen.
· Photo (Full length & headshot)
· Contactable References (Email AND phone)
· Criminal Clearance / Dun & Bradstreet / Trans Union / Credentials Verified
· Be available for Zoom interviews
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening materials and it currently consists of over 400...Apply For This Job
Do you love to buy your kids great quality merchandise made from natural fabrics rather than man made materials? Do...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Deputy Sales Manager to join our We Buy Cars team at our Midstream Branch! Responsibilities:...Apply For This Job
TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: Clerk (Legal) within the Financial Services Division at Piet Retief, Mpumalanga. Responsibilities and...Apply For This Job
Novus Labels based in Montague Gardens is currently seeking to appoint a Junior Cost Accountant to join our dynamic team....Apply For This Job