· Assisting the lead teacher with day-to-day tasks, lessons and maintaining records of each child’s progress and development.
· Provide general support for the lead teacher in the classroom.
· Ensure the classroom environment is clean and safe.
· Comply with classroom rules and regulations as well as the schools code of conduct.
· Help oversee students during non-classroom times including during breaks, lunchtimes and between classes.
· Must be able to speak fluent English.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
· Must have good interpersonal and presentation abilities
A First Aid qualification will be considered an advantage.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Adobe CS5 Suite, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing Publishing and design company is looking to employ a mid-level Graphic...Apply For This Job
A leader in its industry is currently seeking for an experienced Benefits Process Administrator to join their team. The...Apply For This Job
Sales Representative (External) (JB1163) City deep (Johannesburg South) R10 000 – R15 000 + Commission Experienced Business to Business (B2B) Sales...Apply For This Job
We are actively seeking an organised Personal Assistant. Duties include: Provide a professional administration service to the department and its...Apply For This Job
HR Officer My client is seeking an HR officer to join their team. Responsibilities: Provide administrative and general HR...Apply For This Job