A degree does not mean that your learning journey has ended. Progression, improvement and curiosity keep us growing both as a company and as individuals. That‘s why we created the Future Leaders Program which provides the foundations for a challenging job in one of the fastest moving industries. What makes this program unique is that adidas has recognised the need to employ and grow ambitious, driven and passionate people of colour (POC) in the sporting retail industry. We have created this program to elevate and grow POC in their careers to support our country and company’s objectives to ensure we are more diverse. Our Future Leaders will have the opportunity to connect with our consumers and drive diversity of thinking within our organisation.
If you meet the criteria, in this one-and-a-half-year program, you will max your creative and analytic potential and have fun while doing so. Please note that this is an employment equity position.
Join us in one of the following different core areas and keep the training going:
– Brand Marketing
– Sales & Customer Service
– eCom & Digital
– Direct-to-Consumer & Retail
You will be based at our HQ in Cape Town, South Africa, and you will embark on a New Manager certified course, in partnership with the Graduate School of Business, whilst working at the best sports company in the world. You will have a personal coach, a mentor, a line manager and HR to support you. You will also spend time in our stores and with our Leadership team completing various workshops and learning experiences to ensure you are embedded in our three stripes.
You will fulfil a fulltime role within the selected department based on your skills and experience, where you will make an impact on the business and your performance will be measured accordingly. You will also be assigned a group project which allows individuals to demonstrate their teamwork and innovative thinking skills.
With adidas, your career path has unlimited possibility. Our Future Leaders Program offer the chance to kickstart your career without borders. There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the program, however, should you bring your best, we will try our best to ensure you stay within the adidas family within South Africa, or globally.
The successful candidate will assume placement within the digital/eCom marketing department where specific functional responsibilities will be designated during the programme. Broadly these will encompass;
• Be a champion of consumer centricity- with an insatiable curiosity to deeply understand local sentiments and digital & eCom trends in the market pertaining to adidas and the broader sports/leisure category
• Seek to synthesize global digital & eCom strategy with localised resonance to drive the most compelling digital offering in the market.
• Leverage the digital marketing mix to deliver company sales, profitability and share aspirations
• Ensure the optimal marketing mix* of; Product, Pricing (CTC), Promotion (Brand Activation + SPOMA) and Place (Omni) *exact areas of focus subject to placement
• Track digital campaign performance- constantly aiming to evolve and optimise with agility.
• Strive to pioneer digital & technological capabilities for the brand locally.
• Seek to partner and establish collaborative relationships with key accounts and own channels.
• Digital Marketing functions- Media Buying & Planning, Consumer Engagement, eCom Marketing & Digital Brand Channel (WHS)
• Cluster Marketing functions – CTC, Brand, SPOMA, Omni, and MOPS
• Market Digital Marketing & eCom functions
• Channel Teams- WHS, DTC and eCom
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Practical experience in digital and eCom functions an advantage (preferably in creative environment)
• Embodies adidas’ core behaviors summarized in “3 Cs”: Creativity, Confidence & Collaboration
• An entrepreneurial mindset who push boundaries
• Structured, organized and process orientated
• Attention to detail as this has curtail impact on the business
• Ability to work within a team and high-pressure environment
• Broad and deep theoretical understanding of channel operations
• Passionate about sports and an energetic team player
• Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
• Leadership and influencing skills
• Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and strong customer focus and mindset
• Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
• University degree, with relevant professional experience advantageous
• Experience: 12 months + is advantageous
• Please submit a creative motivation telling us why you feel you are a future adidas leader
• Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your CV if you have one
Closing date: not specified
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za Companies can expire their jobs at any time at their own discretion and without notice. Please beware of recruitment scams in the market. If something seems out of place about the company or agency please Contact us immediately or report it to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
Share this job post
Bosch has an opportunity available as part of their Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket division. The purpose...Apply For This Job
Students currently in their 3rd or final year of studies who require in-service training to complete their qualification. Preference will...Apply For This Job
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for Altron...Apply For This Job
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people...Apply For This Job
A degree does not mean that your learning journey has ended. Progression, improvement and curiosity keep us growing both as...Apply For This Job